- Published on Thursday, 12 November 2015 13:58
- Hits: 1495
Rosalind Matty, one of the founding members of the National Association for Hospice at Home, has produced this interesting history of how the association began.
Download the document below:
- Published on Wednesday, 11 November 2015 15:16
- Hits: 1160
Sue Ryder - Leckhampton Court Hospice in Gloucestershire is delighted to announce its Hospice at Home Manager, Heather Mitchell, has joined the National Association for Hospice at Home (NAHH) as a Trustee.
Barbara Jack et al publish article, “Supporting family carers providing end-of-life home care: a qualitative study on the impact of a hospice at home service”.
- Published on Wednesday, 04 November 2015 09:47
- Hits: 1212
Barbara Jack et al’s study explores bereaved family carers’ perceptions and experiences of a Hospice a Home service.
To read this article, please download the PDF below:
- Published on Wednesday, 04 November 2015 09:57
- Hits: 1216
In partnership with Hospice UK, the NAHH is running their OACC Workshop on Monday 25 April 2016.
The day will be facilitated by Marie Cooper, Practice Development Lead for Hospice UK and Dr Fliss Murtagh, Reader and Consultant in Palliative Medicine at the Cicely Saunders Institute.
- Published on Wednesday, 21 October 2015 08:35
- Hits: 1226
Kay reflects on the recent NAHH Annual Conference held in Leeds and several key pieces of work.
- NAHH Trustee Heather Mitchell discusses end of life care on BBC Radio Gloucestershire
- Sue Varvel becomes first President of National Association for Hospice at Home
- Service evaluation of community based palliative care and a hospice-at-home service
- Strathcarron Hospice at Home win the National Lottery Award for Best Health Project