- Published on Wednesday, 04 November 2015 09:57
- Hits: 994
In partnership with Hospice UK, the NAHH is running their OACC Workshop on Monday 25 April 2016.
The day will be facilitated by Marie Cooper, Practice Development Lead for Hospice UK and Dr Fliss Murtagh, Reader and Consultant in Palliative Medicine at the Cicely Saunders Institute.
Barbara Jack et al publish article, “Supporting family carers providing end-of-life home care: a qualitative study on the impact of a hospice at home service”.
- Published on Wednesday, 04 November 2015 09:47
- Hits: 977
Barbara Jack et al’s study explores bereaved family carers’ perceptions and experiences of a Hospice a Home service.
To read this article, please download the PDF below:
- Published on Friday, 09 October 2015 10:49
- Hits: 1068
One of our Trustees, Heather Mitchell, featured on Anna King's radio programme on BBC Radio Gloucestershire on 7th October 2015.
Heather discussed end of life care, hospice at home, as well as our Association.
You can listen to the interview on BBC iPlayer via the link below (by 3rd November 2015) and skipping to 1 hour 11 minutes into the show:
- Published on Wednesday, 21 October 2015 08:35
- Hits: 990
Kay reflects on the recent NAHH Annual Conference held in Leeds and several key pieces of work.
- Published on Friday, 02 October 2015 10:36
- Hits: 963
The NAHH is delighted to welcome Sue Varvel, Rennie Grove Hospice care as their first President of the charity.
Sue has been the Chair of the association for over 6 years and on the committee for several years preceding this. The NAHH Trustees on behalf of their member services are extremely grateful for the commitment, dedication, passion and leadership Sue has provided and now welcome Kay Greene, Mary Ann Evans Hospice as Chairperson and Rachel McCarty North Devon Hospice as Vice Chair.
The NAHH also welcomes new Trustees Alison Hands - Tynedale Hospice at Home, Lesley Spencer - Princess Alice Hospice, Louise Eagle - Douglas Macmillan Hospice, Helen Birch - Queenscourt Hospice and Heather Mitchell - Sue Ryder Care. Kay Greene would like to express how much the Trustees collectively are looking forward to continuing and taking further forward the excellent work recently overseen by Sue Varvel.
- Service evaluation of community based palliative care and a hospice-at-home service
- Strathcarron Hospice at Home win the National Lottery Award for Best Health Project
- Hospice at home – a patient-centric multi-professional community approach
- Call for Trustees - Newly formed Charitable Incorporated Organisation