- Published on Wednesday, 11 November 2015 15:16
- Hits: 978
Sue Ryder - Leckhampton Court Hospice in Gloucestershire is delighted to announce its Hospice at Home Manager, Heather Mitchell, has joined the National Association for Hospice at Home (NAHH) as a Trustee.
- Published on Wednesday, 04 November 2015 09:57
- Hits: 1096
In partnership with Hospice UK, the NAHH is running their OACC Workshop on Monday 25 April 2016.
The day will be facilitated by Marie Cooper, Practice Development Lead for Hospice UK and Dr Fliss Murtagh, Reader and Consultant in Palliative Medicine at the Cicely Saunders Institute.
- Published on Wednesday, 21 October 2015 08:35
- Hits: 1088
Kay reflects on the recent NAHH Annual Conference held in Leeds and several key pieces of work.
Barbara Jack et al publish article, “Supporting family carers providing end-of-life home care: a qualitative study on the impact of a hospice at home service”.
- Published on Wednesday, 04 November 2015 09:47
- Hits: 1082
Barbara Jack et al’s study explores bereaved family carers’ perceptions and experiences of a Hospice a Home service.
To read this article, please download the PDF below:
- Published on Friday, 09 October 2015 10:49
- Hits: 1182
One of our Trustees, Heather Mitchell, featured on Anna King's radio programme on BBC Radio Gloucestershire on 7th October 2015.
Heather discussed end of life care, hospice at home, as well as our Association.
You can listen to the interview on BBC iPlayer via the link below (by 3rd November 2015) and skipping to 1 hour 11 minutes into the show:
- Sue Varvel becomes first President of National Association for Hospice at Home
- Service evaluation of community based palliative care and a hospice-at-home service
- Strathcarron Hospice at Home win the National Lottery Award for Best Health Project
- Hospice at home – a patient-centric multi-professional community approach