Regional Groups Responsibilities
Responsibility of the National Association of Hospice at Home to Regional Groups:
- To provide a point of contact and support through the appointment of a Regional Group Link.
- To receive, acknowledge and act upon ideas, comments and issues raised either via the Regional Group Link, the website or direct to the Chairman.
- To provide a draft Terms of Reference to be used as a good practice guide for Regional Groups.
- To monitor and track the development of Regional Groups.
- To hold a standing item on the agenda of the Executive Meeting for feedback direct from Regional Groups.
- To ensure minutes from all Executive Meetings are available on the website via the members area in a timely manner.
Responsibility of Regional Groups to the National Association of Hospice at Home:
- To uphold the reputation of The National Association of Hospice at Home at all times.
- To consider, adapt and amend to Terms of Reference provided by the Association.
- To liaise with the Regional Group Link when and where appropriate.
- To forward the minute of all meetings to the Regional Group Link in a timely manner so they can be presented to the Executive Meetings as appropriate.