The Trustee board at NAHH are currently looking to recruit a Treasurer.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and offers valuable experience for someone wishing to support the National Association for Hospice at Home from a strategic perspective. The role is voluntary, in line with all other Trustee roles and involves:
Making sure the charity keeps proper accounts in liaison with our Compleat Conference Accounts department
Reviewing the charity’s financial performance
Drawing up or reviewing policies for finance and investment as required
Ensuring that the charity has robust and effective financial controls in place
Reporting on financial matters to the members at the Annual General Meeting
Knowledge and/or experience of financial management or accountancy are essential as well as a desire to sustain and grow the charity’s income. We are committed to investing in our charity members enabling them to care for as many people as possible with a terminal illness, wishing to die in their home setting.
This is not an onerous role in terms of hours and would probably require a commitment of 3 hours per month, but requires some flexibility according to the time in the financial year.
For further details, please contact the NAHH by clicking here
Healthcare Assistant (days)
Compton Care seeks a highly motivated and experienced Healthcare Assistant to join our established Community Care Service
Hours: 30 (Working 4 Early/Late shifts over 7 days)
Salary: Band 2 £16,055- £18,280 per annum according to skills and experience
Location: Various locations within the community and Compton Hall
Essential skills and experience:
· Be qualified at NVQ Level 2 in Care or equivalent
· Have at least two years previous experience of delivering nursing care in a health and social care setting, preferably the community.
· Be able to travel to patient’s homes around the community (From Wolverhampton to South Staffordshire)
· Be able to demonstrates the ability to work unsupervised in the patient’s home
· Be able to demonstrates clear and legible written communication skills
· Excellent salary and Training
· Company pension scheme and sick pay scheme (Continued NHS Pension)
· Support with continued professional development and Clinical Supervision
· 27 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
· Fuel allowance, mobile telephone and uniform is provided
· The opportunity to work as part of a supportive team in a progressive organisation and make a real difference to peoples’ lives.
For more information and to complete an online application form, please click here to visit the Compton Care website.
Closing Date: 26 August 2019 17:00
The National Association for Hospice at Home accept no responsibility for the content of any advertisement published on their website.
Readers should note that the inclusion of any advertisement in no way implies approval or recommendation by the National Association for Hospice at Home.Back